It seems inevitable that a period of self-isolation will be practised by many members of the Parish, and we wish to establish a reliable and efficient support network. We have set up a web site, dedicated help line telephone number and email address to assist those who need help and also for those who wish to be involved with supporting others.
- For any vulnerable members of the Parish who feel they should self-isolate we want to offer practical support with shopping, prescription collection, phone or electric top-ups where possible.
- Home deliveries can be organised via the Village shop (01769 540314)
- If you are self-isolating please clearly indicate that this is the case, with a note on your door.
- We are aware that self-isolation can be lonely and can offer regular telephone support.
- Please contact the dedicated help line on 01769 734010 if help is needed.
- We ask that you continue to keep a vigilant eye on your close neighbours in these difficult times.
Our email address to ask for help or to volunteer is firstname.lastname@example.org